Sorry, we are fully booked for 2018 onsite programs however there is still limited availability to book an Outreach program in 2018.
Ecolinc is completely booked out for onsite programs for 2018. However, there is still a limited capacity for Government Primary Schools (Rural or Metro-disadvantaged) to book an Outreach program in 2018. Ecolinc is offering these schools who have missed out on obtaining an onsite booking the opportunity to book an Outreach program at no cost.
If you are a Government Primary School, and:
- Have missed out on a booking for an Onsite Ecolinc Program in 2018.
- Classified as Rural or Metro-Disadvantaged (if you are unsure, just ask us!).
- Located either within a 1 hour radius of Ecolinc or in the Western Region or in the Bendigo area,
Then you might like to consider making a booking enquiry to do an Ecolinc Outreach program free of charge. Please contact Ecolinc directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 53670171.
Below is an outline of the stand-alone Outreach Programs on offer:
- Prep – Year 2: Investigating Minibeast Parts
- Prep – Year 2: Fascinating Frogs
- Prep – Year 6: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Making Recycled Paper
- Year 3 & 4: Lifecycles
- Year 5 & 6: Solar Houses
- Year 5 & 6: Adaptations
Please contact Ecolinc via email email@example.com or phone 53670171 with the following details and our booking officer will be in contact with you:
- Name of school
- Contact person and email
- Year Level
- Number of students
- Preference for dates/weeks in Term 2 - 4. Any additional Information eg. any dates that do not work ie. Swimming, other school commitments. As there are limited dates available, please try and give us a broad a date range as possible so that we might be able to accommodate your request.
- Program preference (from above)
- How this will fit within your teaching & learning program.